PostHeaderIcon What is marketing?

1. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say: "I'm a very rich, Will you marry me?"
Ans: This is "Direct marketing".

2. You at a party with a bunch of friends and see a gorgeous girl. One of your friend goes up to her and pointing at you and say:"He is very rich" Marry him?
Ans: This is "Business advertising".

3. You are at a party and see a gorgeous girl. She walk up to you and says: "You are very rich" Can u marry me?
Ans: This is "Brand recognition".

4.You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to and say: "I'm very rich. Marry me?" She gives you a nice hard slap on your face.
Ans: This is "Customer feedback"

5.You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say: "I'm very rich. Marry me?" then she introduces u to her husband.
Ans: This is "Demand and supply gap".

6. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and before u say: "I'm rich, marry me?" Your wife arrives-
Ans: This is "Restriction for entering new markets".

0 comments: