Search This Blog

PostHeaderIcon Love Messages


Love Messages

You tripped me, so I fell for you.

You must be a good runner because you are always running in my mind,

you must be a good thief because you have stolen my heart, and i am always a bad shooter because I Miss You Always...

You know what, in the whole world there is no such darling whom I love and I want the whole world to know that I will never forget you!

You can fall from the sky, you can fall from a tree, but the best way to fall is in love with me.

You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean, and the beat in my heart.

You are like the sunshine so warm, you are like sugar, so sweet... you are like you... and that's the reason why I love you!

You are always in my heart, here and everywhere, There is no one in the whole world that makes me feel this way.

Words however special... could never even start, to tell you all the love I have for you within my heart. xXx

Words alone will never be able to express the depth of my love for you.

Without your LOVE, dayz are "Saddy, Moanday,Tearsday, Wasteday, Thirstday, Frightday, Shatterday".

0 comments: