Search This Blog

Blog Archive

PostHeaderIcon English Sms Shayari

English Sms Shayari

Lovable number "143", Lovable symbol "Rose", Lovable place "Taj Mahal", Lovable day "14 Feb", Lovable organ "Heart", Lovable friends "U"....

Wat will I do if god gives me 24 hrs before death? I will be with u 23 hrs. now u r thinking wat abt d last hr, in tht hour i will search someone 2 care 4 U..
Birth is "START OF LIFE", Beauty is "ART OF LIFE", Love is "PART OF LIFE", Death is "LAST OF LIFE", BUT, Friendship is the "HEART OF LIFE".

Don't only make a relation with someone who makes you happy. Make a relation with someone who cannot b happy without u...!

My maths teacher told me 1'hour=60 mins. & 1'min=60'secs. but she never told me that 1'sec.without a FRIEND like U is equal to 100'years.

"FRIEND": who is F: First for me. R: Ready anytime for me. I: Inspires me. E: Enjoys life with mi. N: Never forgets me. D: Dear! Its YOU.

2 comments:

Ashok Kumar said...

Well done. You have done good work.

SMS of the day
What is the mean of ABCDEFGH?
A boy can do everything for a girl.

Ashok Kumar said...

"We must not loose faith in friendship. Friendship is a ocean if some drops of ocean become dirty ocean does not become dirty."

"Some times being a friend is even better than being a superohero"