Search This Blog

Blog Archive

PostHeaderIcon Funny Jokes

Girlfriend: And are you sure you love me and no one else?
Boyfriend: Dead Sure! I checked the whole list again yesterday
___________
Waiter: Would you like your coffee black?
Customer: What other colors do you have?
___________
Manager: Sorry, but I can't give you a job. I don't need much help.
Job Applicant: That's all right. In fact I'm just theright person in this case.
__________
Dad: Son, what do you want for your birthday?
Son: Not much dad, Just a radio with a sports car around it.
__________
Diner: I can't eat such a rotten chicken. Call the manager!
Waiter: It's no use. He won't eat it either.
__________
Diner: You'll drive me to my grave!
Waiter: Well, you don't expect to walk there, do you?
__________
Husband: You know, wife, our son got his brain from me.
Wife: I think he did , I still got mine with me!
__________
Man: Officer! There's a bomb in my garden!
Officer: Don't worry. If no one claims it Within three days, you can keep it.
__________
Father: Your teacher says she finds it Impossible to teach you anything!
Son: That's why I say she's no good!

Thoughts:- keep child from taking up smoking

0 comments: